Our client, a mega fund house, is looking for an experienced accounting professional work in our Finance team to assist the Controller with the continual growth of the business and its operations. The role would ideally be suited to an individual with qualified accounted with experience of handling the audit and account of mutual, hedge and Private Equity Funds. This job is ideally suited for a qualified accountant with 4-6 years of relevant experience. Knowledge of the HK SFC and Singapore MAS financial rules would be an asset.
- Assist in managing the Financial accounts for the Private Equity Group with Cayman Islands domiciled Funds, including the Fund’s SPV investment vehicles set up in Mauritius, India, Cyprus, BVI, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Overseeing the Funds and the Fund’s SPV quarterly accounts and Annual Financial Statements working closely with the Fund’s independent Fund Administrator and auditors in the various jurisdictions
- Managing the accounting control sheets for each investment to monitor cash flows, NAV and IRRs for each investment.
- Calculate the Fund’s overall Gross and Net IRR, preferred return and carried interest.
- Maintain the Generally Partner capital accounts and work with eth Independent Fund Administrator on the allocation on the carried interest.
- Partner with the investment team to produce the Fund’s quarterly valuation notes and client updates.
- Manage the financial reporting and Tax filings for all the Funds and the Fund’s SPV
- Manage the control over the group numerous bank accounts and produce management reports to facilitate treasury management of the Fund cash balances.
- Understanding the investments terms and latest status.
- Participating in quarterly valuation process and contributing to the valuation committee in terms of valuation methodology, approach adopted and detailed calculation check.
- Participate in the valuation committee meetings and able to discuss and analyse investment valuation details with investment teams, auditors and valuation committee members.