Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
- Work with investment team, advise and support cross-border investment deal structure
- Liaise with regulatory agencies such as SAFE, MOFCOM, to ensure investment exit capital flow across borders between China and Hong Kong
- Monitor various fund operation issues including settlements, disbursement
- Prepare daily and monthly reconciliation
- Prepare daily PL and risk reports to management and other ad-hoc reports when required
- Liaise with fund administrator and internal colleagues to resolve trade issues and trade breaks
- Review fund capital activity to ensure it is properly processed
- Participating in the risk assessment of the private equity investment deals as a member of the Risk Control Committee of the fund.
- Assist in handling regulatory matters
- At least 5 years related experience in Fund Admin or Fund Operations industry
- Practiced as a lawyer in Red-Circle law firms and led an in-house legal team of a large financial corporation
- University degree or above in relevant discipline preferred;
- Able to work independently and self-motivated, proactive, detail minded and target oriented;
- A team player able to work with internal and external business partner in a fast-growing entity;
- Good command in spoken written English and Chinese
- Good team player with integrity
- Multitasking ability
Interested parties please click "apply" and submit your resume with both current and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.