Fund Operations Analyst (Front Office) - ETFs
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- CSOP Asset Management Limited
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
CSOP Asset Management Limited is seeking to hire a Fund Operations Analyst (Front Office) to join their growing Quantitative & Alternative Investment Department.
The Fund Operations Analyst (Front Office) will be reporting to and working closely with the Portfolio Manager on ETFs Operations.
- Verify daily ETFs NAV accounting and to handle fund's and manager's audit
- Supervise subscriptions and redemptions in and from the fund
- Ensure daily / regular distribution of factsheets / reports to stakeholders and the operations team
- Produce daily PCF
- Assist in cash forecast and cash monitoring of ETFs
- Monitor and forecast ETFs expense to help maintain low tracking error
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by department head
- At least 1 to 3 year of working experience related to fund accountant, fund operations, or other investment related fields
- Candidates from a Big 4 background or Financial industry will be highly preferred
- Basic knowledge of ETFs industry
- Advanced in Excel and PPT
- Practical experience of using the programming language VBA is an advantage
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary.