Fund Operations Associate (Alternative Investment)
Investment Operations Associate (HKD 40-50k) - A Large Alternative Asset Management company is hiring for Operations Associate to join their expanding Team to support their Asia Pacific business.
The Operations Associate will support on the fund administration of a Funds by liaising with the external Fund Administrator and assist in deal support functions. Key Responsibilities
- Review, record and analyse the details relating to the fund administration matters for a new Fund
- Monitoring investment and other limits and guidelines as governed by the Fund documents
- Manage investment closing and ongoing management of these investments in respect to the operational controls and matters
- Incorporate and set up new investment SPVs in various jurisdictions
- Assist in managing the tax structuring of investment in the Asia region
- Manage investor enquiries and assist with operational due diligence requests from clients
- Provide other administrative support for the middle and support teams such as banks and custodian liaison
- Work on ad hoc projects as they arise
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance; with exceptional academic record
- At least 36 years of experience in tax, finance, audit, fund operations and deal transaction support /investment operations is preferred
- Knowledge of complex fund structures, and understanding of legal entity organizational set up (will be preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly in English; knowledge of Mandarin will be a plus
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo
at 3907 3944