My client is a Sizable listed Fund House (been to HK for over 10 years, covers investment in primary and second markets). They are now looking for an operation candidate to join them.
- Responsible for daily affairs of fund operation including position and trade confirmations and settlements as well as fund expenses and payment management.
- Handle registration processes such as securities account opening/closing, prepare relevant documents.
- Responsible for NAV calculation and reconciliation for different funds, preparation for the valuations reports in a timely manner, financial reports for audit purposes and regulatory reports to regulatory bodies including reports required by SFC.
- Assist to handle and resolve tax, annual audits, and other fund operation duties.
- Undertake other projects such as participating in the discussion and evaluation of new product launching and new business operations.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting, taxation, economics, finance or related.
- At least 5 years fund operations experience with experience in L/S hedge fund or PE fund.
- Team player, energetic to take challenges, and can work under pressure.
- Expectation to work overtime due to nature of day-end fund operation processes.
- Attention to detail and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Experience in dealing with prime brokers is a strong advantage.
***Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.