Our client is currently looking for Fund Analyst to join their expanding Research team.
- Responsible for fund analysis, writing research reports and providing investment ideas
- Research and assess fund managers and fund performance with a focus on Equities Funds
- Play a lead role in fund manager interviews
- Conduct research report on fund performance
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments on investments, fund products
- Bachelor degree or above, with a minimum 3 years’ research experience
- Holder of CFA and SFC license type 4 regulated activity highly preferred
- Self-motivated and with strong sense of ownership
- Good understanding of equities, fixed income, multi-asset class markets
- Strong attention to details with proven analytical skills
- Strong writing skills. Able to prepare professional research report in English
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Cantonese and Mandarin will be a plus
Please email your full resume in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting the job reference J18720 in the subject field. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.