Our client is an established PRC Private Equity fund Corporation which is currently building and expanding a PE Investment and Asset Management platform in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a candidate who is is experienced in investment, private equity, project financing or mergers and acquisition to join their team as their Investment Manager.
- Assist the General Counsel to provide a full range of legal support the company from general corporate aspect to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations;
- Support the General Counsel in providing legal advice on the overall business and operational matters.;
- Review, draft and negotiate agreements, legal documents and correspondences;
- Prepare template for the legal team for future purpose.
- Assist the General Counsel on legal research.
- Handle legal and compliance matters and enquiries from both external and internal parties;
- Co-ordinate other ad hoc projects.
- LLB or above in any common law jurisdiction.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in general corporate practice, and experience with financial institutions will be a plus
- Strong legal and analytical skill with good business sense.
- Candidate who is qualified solicitor will have an advantage.
- Responsible, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure; Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Mandarin and Chinese. Proficiency in English preferable;
- IANG holders are welcomed
- Very stable working hour.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme