Global Account Director
About The Role
Account Director Responsibilities
- Identify customer needs / market opportunities and achieve business growth by building and maintaining long term customer relationships with primarily large accounts and/or developing market infrastructures and/or implementing initiatives of large size/complexity.
- Develop plans for large sales accounts / infrastructure development / initiatives in order to achieve targeted sales objectives in an optimal, cost-beneficial way.
- Implement plans / projects/ initiatives towards assigned large customers/market infrastructure by coordinating and tracking all activities . Implement parts of major key projects / programmes
- Act as a single point of contact for large clients and/or support as a center of expertise on a specific area/initiative.
- Represent SWIFT and promote products and services in order to grow our business by participating to regional fairs and forums and meetings.
- Liaise with other divisions/departments, commercial team managers and members in order to provide a coordinated service and integrated solution to assigned customers and feedback internally market intelligence, product issues and other relevant information.
- Maintain skills and knowledge.
- Coach less experienced sales staff and share knowledge about customers, products markets and methodology.
At least 7 years experience in sales, of which 3 years in the financial industry What we offer
Dynamic team, impactful environment, competitive benefit Company & department description