Global Consumer Banking, 2021 Summer Analyst, Hong Kong
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network. We know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Global Consumer Bank (GCB) Summer Analyst program. Nearly half of GCB's revenue is created outside of North America and growth efforts are strategically focused on the top 100 U.S. cities as well as emerging markets and where our target client segments are thriving. Your time here will look something like this...
The Summer Analyst Program is dedicated to giving future business leaders a holistic view of Citi's business. Through mentorship, training and other development opportunities, Summer Analysts can expect to finish the program with broad understanding of the Consumer Banking business, as well as operational intricacies of Citi. Tailored projects for Summer Analysts could be within these business areas:
* Retail Banking
* Wealth Management
* Consumer Lending
* Digital Banking
* Customer Experience
* Data Analytics
* Sales and Distribution
* Operations & Technology
* Risk Management
* Compliance & Controls
* Finance We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Summer Analyst Program trains and cultivates key pipeline for our full time program. The 10-week Summer program normally starts with intensive training that will provide essential skills knowledge as well as a comprehensive orientation to Citi's culture. After initial training, participants will join one of Citi's key businesses or functions and be assigned a tailored project for an in-depth and immersive experience. To support your growth, you will also participate in mentoring programs, networking events, speaker series, and other structured development opportunities. We want to hear from you if...
* You are a penultimate year student pursuing an Undergraduate degree in any discipline, from a top academic institution and are on track to graduating with 2nd Upper Class honours (or equivalent).
* You have demonstrated strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
* You have a strong understanding of the global banking landscape and place a priority on client service
* You have knowledge of at least one Asian language (preferred, but not required) Who we think will be a great fit...
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring individuals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire/curiosity to learn, collaborative in team environments
* Genuine interest in Consumer Banking/digital trends with a strong initiative to constantly learn and apply what they have acquired onto their work
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Analytical and quantitative skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making