- Hong Kong
- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 02 Oct 17
Global Head of Client Service, Securities Services - 6 months contract
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Responsible for both the day to day running of the Client Service function as well as the future roadmap towards the Target Operating Model ultimately resulting in better client service for SS clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Effective management of CS teams through CS country heads:
* Ensure CS head positions are filled with the suitable internal or external candidate
* Ensure alignment of the reporting line are agreed between SS head and country CIO
* Ensure CS team organization is supported by right level of seniority and headcount to transform the newly created CS structure
* Ensure consistent and quantifiable performance measurement is agreed / tracked against country performance
* Escalated production client complaints and top 12 client incidents are resolved timely and completely
* 9 Box grid review and augmentation along with actions agreed and executed
Design, review, and implement client services strategy and target operating model (TOM) for markets within the scope:
* Design, implementation and strategic oversight for the TOM execution for Securities Services Operations, such as process reengineering, organizational change, risks & controls, system support identification and data analytics activities.
* Liaise with different stakeholders across the bank, such as incident management, performance management and client services organizations across CIB products to ensure the correct set of metrics are implemented and aligning across business sectors.
* Proactively involve in technology enhancement to ensure client services initiatives are translated into technology language and implemented timely in a timely manner.
* Present SS Client Service in various senior Client Experience Forums required by the COO
Managing a timely and transparent incident and complaint management framework, identifying opportunities to improve client experience and overseeing the compliant handling BAU
* Ensure clients issues, incidents and complaints of all key and other premier clients of selected major markets are closely tracked, escalated, resolved timely and reported in weekly, monthly, ad-hoc on demand.
* Feedback directly into 1st line of control (i.e. risk control officer for SSO) regarding exceptions observed during client incident t level of risk control execution by demonstrating internal controls and procedures are properly documented, updated and maintained.
* Thematic reviews for re-occurring issues to identify root causes and shared monthly with SS ITO management team for attention and strategic fixes.
Responsible for both the day to day running of the Client Service function as well as the future roadmap towards the Target Operating Model ultimately resulting in better client service for SS clients.
Qualifications and Skills
* Minimum of 10 years successful track record and exceptional skills in business strategy, transformation, restructuring as well as process and change management
* Comprehensive background in Business Strategy, Performance Management as well as Change & Delivery in a client service organization
* A strong, proactive strategic thinker with evidence of delivering excellent client outcomes.
* Identifies and acts on opportunities to create an improved client experience
* Identify ways to improve operational efficiencies and process re-engineering
* Outstanding success in building strong relationships with internal and external senior management levels as well as vendors and clients
* Exceptional networking & influencing skills
* Ability to structure appropriate models and frameworks which support the Bank's business strategy with clear indicators and measurements of success
* Ability to independently drive and deliver/implement strategic initiatives with a balance of managing production functions effectively through CS country head structure
* Has an awareness and understanding for main risks facing the area of client service and be able to identify, assess, monitor, control, manage and mitigate them
* Ability to analyze data, write reports and presentations, business correspondence
* Strong communications (both written and spoken) skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.