Global Head of Facilities Management
Citi Realty Services (CRS) is a division of Citi Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) providing real estate support services to all Citigroup businesses. CRS is dedicated to provide all Citigroup businesses with premises that are cost-effective, safe, productive and valued by its customers as a strategic partner. The position will be a global function supporting the various regions of CRS in the delivery of Facilities Management (FM) Services to Citi's entire portfolio across the globe.
Position will have a staff management responsibility for 4 direct, 3 matrix and 40 Non employee FM and Risk Management professionals located across the globe and joint management responsibility for an annual global FM spend of over $290MM. The successful candidate will report to the Global Head of Building Operations for CRS. Leadership
- Member of the Global Leadership team
- Overall accountability for ensuring alignment of a Facilities Management Services vision and strategy to the wider CRS strategy and vision
- Accountable for the execution of the Global Facilities Management Strategy and for keeping it current
- Motivate and inspire the direct and indirect teams within the CRS organization
- Design and drive change leadership initiatives across the FM management team
- Drive CRS transformational change initiatives
- Play a collaborative and value-creating role across the business
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of robust, consistent, appropriate and cost effective facilities management within all Citigroup buildings by:
- Developing consistency of operating model and standards of service delivery.
- Delivering meaningful and consistent FM MIS reporting.
- Implementing appropriate and consistent contract governance, format, structure, Terms &Conditions.
- Implementing effective cross regional and industry benchmarking.
- Developing and disseminating best practice in FM delivery and management.
- Providing effective performance management and monitoring.
- Delivering consistent and continuing performance and cost improvement for FM
- Developing and delivering effective Third Party Risk Management for the FM function
Management & Decision Making:
- Work with the Risk Management team to ensure focus upon statutory compliance across all service functions.
- Direct and manage the Third Party Risk Manager to ensure Third and Fourth Party Risk Management in the FM function is effectively managed.
- Identify and appropriately escalate, reports, controls and remedy risk events.
- Support and drive all global and Regional Governance activity.
- Oversee all activities within the FM function across all regions of CRS.
- Deliver operational excellence
- Actively manage risk in all forms both personally and through business practice and policy compliance.
- Create long term forecasts based on business strategy and external benchmarks.
- Ensure that operational control and delivery of FM services in support of business operations is of the highest appropriate standard and that services are maintained at minimum risk to business operations.
- Manage the asset base to deliver to the business requirements on a sustainable basis through a planned alignment of business strategy, CRS/FM strategy and Asset Management through excellent controls , information and plans created collaboratively with the outsource partner.
- Actively manage relationships with third parties to ensure compliance with the agreed commercial models and in the best financial interests of Citi.
- Deal with issues/opportunities in a proactive and timely manner.
Business Transformation Leadership:
- Understand the different needs and dynamics of different parts of the business, create and maintain a credible and effective global strategy that supports this.
- Generate an aligned and empowering view on the purpose of the Global FM function in the context of the CRS/Business Strategy
- Develop and articulate the vision that underpins all strategic activities within the FM Function.
- Use the strategy to give clarity to ambiguous situations for others.
- Work closely with the third party supply chain to understand and execute the strategy building innovation and performance as a theme of the relationship.
- Communicate the relevant segments of the FM Services strategy across the team, workforce, outsource partner and stakeholders, to enable all people to be aware of how they are contributing to the overall business strategy.
- Engage in Global business strategy discussions and transformational activities to develop long-term information and/or transformation initiatives.
- Ensure overall alignment of strategies with business strategies and priorities between the Stakeholder Businesses.
Qualifications, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Establish and lead an inspiring environment in which all people can develop and apply their talents.
- Take responsibility for setting objectives and performance targets for your direct and indirect teams.
- Take accountability for driving the achievement of high performance of team and teams through effective career management, succession planning and development.
- Ensure we have a right fit to role in our organizational design. Work with Regional Head to fine tune the delivery of an appropriate target operating model for the region.
- Proactively manage tough people decisions to ensure performance is aligned with organization imperatives and needs.
- Manage, coach, and mentor direct reports and others in the organization.
- Lead by exhibiting exemplary behaviors at all times.
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience, of which 10 years of diverse professional experience managing an FM function.
- A degree in facilities Management or an associated discipline
- A strong controls and compliance track record
- Proven and inspirational leader of people and businesses
- Able to bring clarity to challenging problems and help others to see and engage in a solution
- Excellent stakeholder management through empathy, relationship building and appropriate styles of interaction
- Clear technical understanding of the FM operations and excellence
- Able to build performance and innovation with key outsource partner through valuable interventions that engage rather than oversee.
- Inspires and enables effective teams to deliver stretch to their operational and strategic targets.
- An ambitious, enthusiastic, conscientious and confident professional with all around best in class leadership and management skills.
- An international profile with evidence of successfully leading from the front and improving multifunctional, multi-cultural teams in a highly competitive and commercial environment.
- Highly customer-focused with exceptional Customer Relationship Management skills
- Recognized industry leader in the area of Facilities Management.
- A reputation for sheer excellence in this field coupled with a down-to earth pragmatism and collaborative style to which colleagues and customers respond well.
- Excellent strategic agility
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills
- Fluent in English (written/verbal)
- Prior experience of working in the Financial Management industry with a wide portfolio of integrated banking sectors
Time Type :------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .