Global Head of Information Security
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 24 May 19
Our client, a global asset management firm, is looking to hire a Global Head of Information Security to lead the governance of the company's cyber policy and operations, and protect the intellectual property of the company.
- Create a strategic plan for the deployment of information security technologies and program enhancements.
- Establish a global Information Security Incident Response Program
- Acts as a focal point for IT security investigations and direct a full investigation with the recommended course of actions into potential issues.
- Partner with management to ensure IT security protection policies are being implemented, reviewed, maintained and governed effectively.
- Safeguard information, evaluating existing data security procedures and identifying new areas of risk,
- Detect and assess vulnerabilities in the organisation’s infrastructure including software, hardware, networks etc.
- Recommend tools to both fix and void issues and vulnerabilities in the future.
- Integrate and implement key security measures into all software applications.
- Develop and implement policies for cyber security throughout the organisation.
- Degree in Information Security, Cyber Security, or Information technology.
- 15+ years of work experience in IT/Information Security, ideally within the Financial industry
- Demonstrated experience in managing security operations and teams.
- Expert knowledge of latest regulation and compliance requirements, including security frameworks such National Institute of Standards of Technology (NIST), ISO27001, COBIT, General Data Protection (GDPR).
- Expert knowledge of industry best practice such as Centre of Internal Security guidelines, AWS Security Best Practices.
- Experience in network security architecture development, secure coding practices and ethical hacking and threat modeling, and firewall intrusion, detection and prevention
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks