Global Head of Structured Products, Information Technology - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Global Head of Structured Products, Information Technology.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for delivering solutions for client trading from RFQ, Order, Trade and supporting sales, structuring, trading in Europe, Asia Pacific and United States
- Supporting and enhancing the current application suite covering connectivity, UI, pricer, workflow, booking layer
- Driving the strategic transformation required to support the move to electronic, zero touch and volume growth
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Exposure to senior front office stakeholders, driving governance and strategy
- Delivery large scale global enterprise solutions
- Architecting and designing end to end solutions
- Managing development in latest technologies, front to back, such as html5, angular or node, java or scala, caching technologies, mongo or nosql, messaging
- Strong knowledge of structured product, single dealer or multi dealer platforms
- Strong experience in Agile development and methodology
- Strong experience in lifecycle or development framework such as Git, Jenkins, Teamcity or continuous integration testing
- Track record of managing large scale teams
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ANJY
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited