Global Identity & Access Management, Enterprise Access Administrator
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controlsgroup at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management,controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design,adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutionsefficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group'snumber one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stableand resilient.
Whatif you could make an impact on a global business daily, while learningTechnology Operations from the best in the business? When you join ourteam you will put your creative problem solving into action, deliveringsolutions that shape the future of global business. You'll work directly withclients to Build strong customer relationships and problem-solve technicalissues to make businesses more productive. Alongside a motivated team of fellowanalysts, supervisors and stakeholders, you'll develop innovative solutions totroubleshoot and resolve issues while accurately diagnosing problems andproviding effective production support. Finally, your strong technologybackground will ensure that the security and standards of our commitment toexcellence are met. And because professional development is a key component ofour culture, you'll receive coaching, mentoring - and a host of otherdevelopment opportunities - alongside your invaluable on-the-job experience.
The role within our Global Identity & Access Management teamis focused on;
- Control user logical access to organizationresources in business applications, according to pre-set of system rules andpolicies
- Control user on privilege/emergency accessrequest to ensure these activities are monitored and approved
- Maintain knowledge and understanding ofinternal processes, procedures and IT control policies
- Perform security and change control relatedtasks in compliance with the Information Technology Control Policies, standardoperating procedures and reference documentation
- Appropriately document and highlight anypotential risk concerns identified, escalating to management as appropriate
- Promote continuous improvement to streamlinethe process of producing quality and timely outputs in meeting service levelexpectancy
- Respond to Service Manager incidents and ensuretickets are completed within the firm's documented SLAs for priority/severityimpacts
- Flexible with regard to working shifts, as wellas being available for off hour and weekend support
- Exercises a high degree of initiative andindependent judgment in coordinating and prioritizing work
- Communicate with global peers across ITRSMfocusing on service delivery improvements
- Develop and maintain good rapport with lines ofbusiness. Ensure communication is customer-focused and professional.
- Progress personal objectives, as agreed with yourmanager, within the documented time scales.
- Improve current processes and drive positivechange in: controls, data quality and regulatory compliance
- Manage any adhoc compliance andsecurity-related projects as required by management.
Thisrole requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuousimprovement
- Ability to identify problems and clearly communicate strategicsolutions to clients
- Working knowledge of Incident Management, technical problemresolution and operations systems.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft Office,VPN, Virtual Machines, Remote Connectivity products, Security
- Strong initiative and desire to learn
- Able to effectively collaboratewith team members and clients to achieve common goals
- Good knowledge of Windows/MAC OS with the ability to carry outroot cause analysis
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
Whenyou work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financialinstitution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest techorganizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
AtJPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, andwe're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. Weencourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.