Global Investment Bank - VP Developer (Core Java/Algos)
- Competitive Compensation + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Allegis Group Hong Kong
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
This is a VP Java Algo Developer position within a growing benchmark algorithmic execution platform. You will be closely working with various stakeholders such as quants & traders from Hong Kong and other technologists from all over the globe.
Are you passionate about developing innovative solutions?
Are you ready to be part of a team of a technologists who will build next generation trading platforms?
- Design and develop algo execution platform and the strategies
- Enhance existing strategies to improve performance
- Develop and maintain automated testing
- Provide second level support to the algo platform
- Strong Core Java knowledge and experience
- 5+ yeas of development experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading system, in which 3+ years in algo strategies, systematic trading, and electronic trading.
- Technical knowledge in Python, kdb, shell scripts in Linux/Unix environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics and OMS. Knowledge in equities trading in Asian markets specific.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with string analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results.
- Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written in English.
- Good team player and can be working independently with minimal guidance.
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Please send your CV to Dane.Gustilo@TEKsystems.com or call +852 3473 3041 for a confidential discussion