Our client is a Global TMT Private Equity Fund. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for a seasoned professional to join the team as a VP.
- Work closely with the team to lead TMT investment process from early acquisition, execution to closing
- Source new transactions and provide investment recommendations
- Prepare and oversee financial analysis in the due diligence and execution process
- Prepare fund level reporting, tax filing, audits, compliance reports and other operational matters (e.g. monitor progress of responsible funds)
- Review junior level staff's work output, including financial packages, NAV calculations
- Collaborate with various stakeholders on legal, tax, financing, deal structures, negotiation process etc.
- Coordinate and review documents and agreements with various counterparts
- Provide market insights to the team and senior management time to time
- At least 7-10 years of experience in TMT investment with opportunistic and value-added strategy
- Being able to work independently in order to execute whole deal cycle, deal sourcing capability will be an advantage
- University degree in finance, economics or related discipline
- In depth knowledge of PE fund operation flow and reporting requirements
- Ability to work independently and team environment
- Problem solving, proactiveness and strong work ownership
- Strong presentation and communication skills, fluency in English is a must.