Global Research Manager - Residential Property Team
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
A chance has come up for those who wants to enjoy the perks of working in a well-established conglomerate and the autonomy of a start-up.
Our client, a PRC-based FinTech conglomerate, is looking to expand their wealth management arm by building up a larger and stronger real estate research team. As the first step, they are looking to hire a Research Manager who have a strong business acumen and an in-depth understanding of the Global Residential Market, particularly Australia, UK, and US.
In this role, you will have abundant support from front office colleagues and the chance to witness your visions and predictions translating into reality!!!!!!
Major responsibilities include:
- Perform in-depth market research to support the company’s global property brokerage business
- Keep track of the latest development of the residential property market (especially Australia, UK, and US) and provide quality and actionable forecasts to senior executives and clients
- Provide business advisory to relevant internal and external parties about project diligence and potential investment opportunities in the residential property sectors
- Assist the preparation of marketing collaterals by advising on content design
- Support internal & external communications and promotion initiatives
The ideal candidate is expected to meet the following requirements
- University degree or above
- Minimum 6 years of experience in property market research, with 2+ years focusing on residential property sector
- Strong command of research methodologies
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Fluent spoken Mandarin is required
Interested parties please apply with an up-to-date CV and our consultants will research out to suitable candidates for a confidential conversation.