Global Trading Solutions (GTS) Strategic Business Development - Funding/Capital
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Being part of Credit Suisse's Global Trading Solutions (GTS) division based in Hong Kong, having responsibilities on our Strategic Business Development platform.
- Focus on developing capital strategies, such as financial capital optimization through analysis of total capital demand across all China onshore strategy/products.
- Lead efforts with business, risk, finance and other functions in forecasting, management and executing on risk weighted assets (RWA) and other initiatives
- High level of interactions with other COOs/Business Managers and business heads across the different business partners within the GTS/Sales division.
- The opportunity to gain strong insight into the management, product offering, regulatory constraints and capital positioning of onshore China legal entities.
- The chance to risk manage and take ownership of relevant trading books.
Your coordination, facilitation and driving business support and infrastructure agendas.
- 6+ years working experience in a related role with strong project management skills.
- Proficient understanding of capital usage and funding requirement of onshore China is essential.
- Relevant experience within strategic planning and decision making being beneficial.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English with fluency in Mandarin needed versus the businesses of focus.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills as well as related technology skills would be preferred.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with a high sensitivity to numbers and detail oriented.
- Strong attention to details, having the ability to work in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Having a strong work ethic and the ability working in a multifaceted, demanding environment, with tight time deadlines with you being able to prioritize well.
- Demonstrating being a self-starter, along with you having a high level of motivation.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.