My client is leading investment firm with heavy presence in Hong Kong. They are now seeking to hire a graduate developer to join their team in Hong Kong. This role is also open to candidates with 2-3 years of experience who are interested in developing a career within the finance industry without any commercial experience.
The chosen candidate will work closely with the team to develop new front office functionalities for their in-house systems, including analyzing valuation models, trade data, market data etc As part of the team, you are required to continuously automate and improve the risk/ operation process. You will also engage in new pricing model development, resolving End of Day and Risk, PnL, working closely with Front Office users
- Degree or above in computer science, finance or matematics ideally
- 0 -2 years software development experience
- Strong skills in Python ideally but will equally consider those from a Java, C# or C++ background
- Basic knowledge of financial markets or CFA level 1 is ideal
- Analytic, dynamic and willing to learn
- To begin your career working in a true tier one investment bank
- An opportunity to work in front office fast paced environment encompassing a blend of both quantitative and technology responsibilities
- Exposure to the wider markets, not just limited to APAC region
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within enterprise Information technology in Asia, please send an email to Leo Tse at Leo.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (852) 2544 4844.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/