Graduate IT Consultant [Regional Graduate Program]
At TEKsystems People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally to support clients on transformation program, including Digital, AI and Cloud initiatives. We work with a broad client base including Banks/ Insurance and financial services, Technology Start-ups, Retail and commercial sector.
We are excited to introduce our Graduate Trainee Program this year- this is a fast-track career progression opportunity to work with some exciting client projects in a regional and global scale. During this year, you'll work with one of our partner client to work and train on the job. You will gain exposure to develop strong set of consulting and technical skills while working alongside some of the world's leading technology experts in Digital, Cognitive and Cloud projects (Salesforce CRM/ Big data analysis/ RPA/ Digital Transformation)- learning from their experience as you take on increasing challenges and responsibilities; all of which provides opportunity for strong career growth. After the 12- month program, you will also have the opportunity to be placed in a variety of different roles including but not limited to: Data Analyst, BI Consultant and Digital Business Analyst.
Mentorship and training sessions will also be provided!
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related IT discipline
- Excellent communication skills in both Cantonese and English
- Keen passion to demonstrate interest in and learn Agile and International Technology environment
- Self-initiative, detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Words, PowerPoint and Excel