- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited
Graduate Trainee Program - General Management Office, IT, Risk Management
GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited
About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd
GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
You will be awarded the best career opportunities gifted by one of the first full-scale investment banks in China. We are most devoted to develop our people. You can specialize in your most interested area of following support functions in GF Holdings.
General Management Office
A key management team to support senior management in all aspects of business plans. It is responsible for co-ordination and implementation of corporate policies, business analysis and reports critical to the success of the international business strategies.
An infrastructure unit which is responsible for developing and implementing a cost-effective and standardized IT infrastructure solutions to meet the company’s business application and networking needs. Sub-units include IT infrastructure, IT security, project management and application support.
A governance function of the company to monitor all types of risk, including market risk, credit risk, operations risk and liquidity risk. It provides risk control advisory support to different business lines to ensure they are in compliance with the requirements of the Group and regulators.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information System, Mathematics, Accounting, Risk Management or business related disciplines from an accredited university
- Less than two years’ working experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Strong self-motivation and entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with strong team spirit
- Hong Kong residents or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
If you are ready to rise to the challenge, please send your detailed resume and specified your interested function to Human Resources Department.
Please visit http://www.gfgroup.com.hk and http://www.gf.com.cn for more information about our group companies.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.