HEAD OF COMPANY SECRETARY (NAMED COMPANY SECRETARY, FINANCIAL): 10+ YEARS
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Star Anise Limited
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Our client is one of leading Independent Financial Advisor in Asia Pacific Region, our client provides clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Insurance products, MPF, Asset Management services, Securities and Corporate Finance. As the business continue to grow strong in Asia, our client is now seeking for experienced professional to head up the company secretary function in HK.
This role directly report to Group CEO and senior board director, you will be the named company secretary for the group. The core responsibilities of this role including managing daily operation of the company secretarial team and carry out all aspects of company secretarial duties for main board listed holding company as well as maintaining and monitor company secretarial and statutory records of various companies and funds in various jurisdiction. In addition, you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders, regulatory bodies and professional parties and handle and prepare disclosure of interest for related companies independently.
As a senior member in the team and as man in charge, you will assist CEO and review market information for company press release and public announcement. You will also prepare and handle various resolutions and minutes and handle correspondence and enquire for related companies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate, ACIS / ICSA qualification are essential.
- At least 10 years or above experience in company secretarial (currently named company secretary role is first preferred) with leadership experience
- Solid experience working in listed companies in Hong Kong and financial institutions and/or professional firms
- Well versed with Hong Kong Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance, Takeover Codes, and other relevant rules and regulations
- Excellent management skills and communication skills is required
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin is must
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and accomplished tasks under tight schedules
- Detail-oriented, good organizing and planning skills with sound business acumen and able to work under pressure
To apply, please contact Jennifer Yang for a confidential discussion at +852 3708 9510 quoting job reference number JY.33401. To visit more Legal, Compliance and Risk management jobs please check www.staranise.com.hk
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.