1. Global wealth management company 2. HR generalist 3. Regional exposure
Our client is a global wealth management company. They are looking for an experienced Human Resources professional to join their regional HR team.
- As a generalist covering Staffing & Recruitment, Performance Management, Employee Relations, People Development, etc. to ensure good employee experience
- The bridge of communication and key contact for the respective area in all Human Resources areas
- Responsible for the respective area’s headcount forecast and budgeting, recruitment expenses and other related staff cost
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process ranging from sourcing, interview and offering and onboarding. Align with talent management team and other HR Business Partners in talent acquisition strategy. Review and monitor channel performances and effective allocation of recruitment budget.
- Anticipate, derive and deliver HR initiatives collaborating with other HR team members including but not limited to projects in enhancing performances, C&B, learning for development, employee engagement activities, etc
- Suggest and collaborate with retail leaders and the divisional management to review, update and implement HR policies & procedures
- Handle reports and analysis for forecasting of people resources, threats and opportunities
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience
- Exceptional communication, negotiating and influencing skills with sensitivity to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated understanding of HR, business and marketplace issues
- Strong in planning, organizing and implementing, result driven
- Good computer skills including Excel, Words and Powerpoint
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com