HR Officer or Assistant Manager, Campus Recruitment
Recruiting the highest calibre people is critical to the future success of the firm and, in a highly competitive market place, KPMG China recruits more than 1500 graduates every year, making it one of China's highest volume and most respected recruiters.
This is an excellent opportunity for HR professionals who want to experience both national and cross border graduate recruitment in a highly professional, challenging environment, in which they will work to recruit the best talent from some of the top universities. Responsibilities
- Implement firm's graduate recruitment strategy and achieve the planned recruitment targets
- Act as University liaison (in China / Hong Kong and Overseas) - attend career talks / fairs and networking events, run skill sessions for students, and coordinate and plan university relationship programs
- Coordinate programmes and activities on assessing and selecting potential hires, and coordinate support from businesses
- Develop / maintain relationships with KPMG Partners and teams to understand their recruitment needs
- Develop relationships with other KPMG global member firms to work in partnership in recruiting graduates
- Schedule interviews, facilitate assessments and maintain communication with candidates throughout the selection process to ensure a positive experience
- Provide data management assistance - ensure data integrity and effective management reporting
- Run marketing events for potential hires
- Provide input into brochure design, graduate marketing / advertisements and giveaways, etc. Requirements
- A university degree holder from all disciplines preferably in Human Resources, psychology or business-related majors
- Preferably with 1 year's relevant experience, recent graduates with proactive learning attitude are also welcomed
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Diplomatic with the ability to build relationships
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong presentation and problem solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English is required and proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI