HR & Administration Manager (IT Department)
- Provide full spectrum of HR and administrative support including but not limited to recruitment, training and development, employee relations and ad hoc projects/activities.
- Review and implement HR & Admin policies and procedures.
- Monitor IT project timeline and progress.
- Maintain good filing system.
- Organize and co-ordinate conferences, appointments and travel arrangements to senior management.
- Develop and implement staff engagement strategies to enhance staff relations, including coordinating and facilitating staff communication events.
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years relevant working experience.
- Good command of written and verbal skill in English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Have exemplary office and IT skills (Microsoft Office incl MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Chinese word processing)
- Well-organized, detail-minded and be discreet in handling confidential matters.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks with good time management.
- Able to work overtime when necessary.