Head WM Product Platform, APAC
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The WM Products Platform Lead role sits within the Platform team and partners with PB Products COO and relevant PB ExCo Members for Products in providing the strategy and vision for full user journey in relation to product deliverables to propel APAC Private Bank to the next level in service and product innovation. Lead a small team of product owners and drive the team on end to end delivery of key deliverables such digital advisory, content management & distribution, suitability, and pricing amongst other products, you will lead the team to collaborate closely with business partners, APAC IT, Platform Design Team and the global counterparties to build cutting edge systems and scalable solutions to retain a leading position in integrated service offering.
Seek to be part of a high-profile, multi-faceted team that provides necessary support in data management for remediation as well as long-term initiatives.
- Understanding business needs and drive a PB products platform strategy and roadmap towards execution across the various areas outlined
- Leading a team of product owners to seek effective end-to-end delivery of prioritized initiatives ensuring the investments are optimized from cost, time to market and strategic fit perspective
- Collaborating with peers within the cross domain platform team on management of dependencies
- Managing the team budget by monitoring & reviewing resource and funding utilization taking corrective actions proactively as required as well as to retain an integrity in delivering change within expected governances and standards
- Strong engagement with leadership of the business and help develop innovative product recommendations based on business, technical, and opportunity assessments, demonstrating domain experience.
- Seek to identify business needs, negotiate priorities between competing partner interests, and then collaboratively work with developers to ensure that the requirements are implemented effectively
- Understanding upstream and downstream dependencies and guide the team towards achieving the roadmaps for the team
- Handling risk proactively, building a sustainable control environment by supporting the business in reducing operational risks, eliminating manual steps and sub-optimal practices
- Engaging with key business partners to transform existing platform offerings in accordance with regulatory requirements across products, and implement the required controls to ensure compliance
- A minimum of 15+ years’ experience in Finance Industry preferably within Private Banking or Wealth Management with at 5 years’ experience as leader of product owners or relevant areas in Product Management or Project Management within an agile environment. A proven execution track record, ideally in the area of private banking systems related to wealth management products.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills built on industry experience in banking or technology development
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills – problem structuring, logical thinking and story-lining essential
- Outstanding influencing and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration across different levels of the organization and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and with senior management
- Possess strong leadership skills in leading small teams
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Sophisticated knowledge of business process, products, and market trend
- Understanding of Hong Kong regulatory landscape and familiarity with recent regulatory circulators impacting the private banking or wealth management business
- Knowledge of investment and/ or structured products and experience with agile methodologies and standard preferred
- Commercial attitude towards quality, cost and delivery of the projects
- Driven to get things done and move consistently towards target state
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst working collaboratively and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.