A top tier global financial services client is looking for a senior candidate to head up their Application Development teams across the APAC region.
Head of Application Development - Financial Services - Hong Kong
A top tier global financial services client is looking for a senior candidate to head up their Application Development APAC regional team.
- Anticipate and collaborate in proposing technology capabilities in support of the business strategic roadmaps. Creates the supporting technology strategy.
- Provide assistance with evaluating business projects and proposing and sizing the related technology builds and integrations.
- Direct the execution of technology solutions that deliver client value and lasting business impact, including delivering the benefits outlined in the business case.
- Ensure that development is highly strategic and focuses on maintaining the reliability and functionality essential to internal/external stakeholders.
- Counsel on design and architecture, internal development or outsourcing and overall life cycle and implementation activities for a wide range of applications and services.
- Create transparency into the PMO and ongoing production support capital and operating expenses and budgets.
- Adopt and executes standards as established through business and enterprise architecture.
- Drive delivery of new technology initiatives through combination of outsourced software implementation and internal services integration and/or development.
- Direct and coordinates the delivery of multiple projects from idea to implementation.
- Proactively leads the team and vendors to deliver high quality products with minimal defects.
- Partner with the PMO to contribute best practices and transform the organisations software development capabilities.
- Oversee the development and deployment of IT project delivery methodology and templates based upon best practise for both IT BA and Technical.
- Oversee the development of the IT plans and budgets in relation to project delivery, ensuring transparency.
- Direct complex projects affecting multiple functions or businesses
- Serve as a dedicated resource working directly with senior division leaders and staff to support the solution delivery.
- Partner with the business units; understand the strategy and driver to make sure that solutions meet the requirements.
- Build strong relationships to enhance collaboration between the Solution Delivery team and divisional staff
- Engage people and develop them through team work and a high level of participation
- Assess change readiness and prepare plans for helping stakeholders through change
- Drive for high quality, actionable results
- 8+ years of proven IT leadership and software delivery experience in financial services
- Deep understanding of the solution delivery landscape, including delivery methodologies of Agile and SDLC
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
Please submit your resume to Stephanie Tung: email@example.com