Our client is the asset management subsidiary of a Chinese 'big four' bank. They are now looking for a self-motivated individual with a proven investment track record to join them and lead their asset management team, reporting to deputy CEO directly.
- Manage portfolios to deliver performance and accomplish related duties
- Participate in setting strategic asset allocation for a range of investment funds
- Perform a variety of investment services to customers
- Participants in designing new investment products
- Ensure the operation in compliance with applicable regulation
- Holder of a Bachelor degree or above
- RO 9 and KIP qualifications holder with experience of handling public fund and private fund
- Proven experiences and track record in Asia-pacific / HK / China equities or fixed income investment
- Min 8 years Fixed Income Portfolio Management or/and Proprietary Trading experience at a buy-side asset management companies for overseas Fixed Income investment
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please contact Kevin at 92484949 or email@example.com.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.