Head of Audit, Asia
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
A well-established European bank is currently looking for a Head of Audit Asia, to be based in Hong Kong.
As the Head of Audit Asia, you will be leading the regional audit team and overseeing the Asia countries. In this role you will direct reporting to the Global Chief Auditor and Asia CEO. The responsibilities are as follow:
- Supervising regional auditing activities
- Review procedures and records of their adequacy to accomplish intended objectives and appraise policies and plans relating to the activity or function under audit review.
- Recommends improvement of management controls to safeguard branch resources, promote branch growth, and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in all regions.
- Sign and authorize the issuance of internal audit reports on the results of audit examinations conducted by the organization.
- Coordinate with Compliance, on regulatory audits of the Branch.
- Develop, realizing and implementing the strategic audit plan to new audit year throughout the Asia region.
Successful Candidates will have:
- At least 15 years of experience in the banking industry, of which 10 years bank auditing.
- Experience in regional auditing is essential.
- Strong knowledge in internal and external regulations, as well as accounting policies, local regulations business practices, cultural sensitives and work ethics in Asia.
- University Degree in Accountancy or Finance-related (preferably in CPA).
- Results-oriented with careful time management discipline and focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
For more information please contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via firstname.lastname@example.org Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.