Our client is a high rated European Investment Bank focusing on corporate and investment banking with a promising business expansion across 38 countries. As an important part of their risk management sector, they are now looking for a well experienced, committed and incisive individual to lead the BCM team in Asia Pacific. You will be directly reporting to the COO of the region, responsible for developing and implementing BCP strategies to improve the Bank’s readiness against crisis.
- To ensure consistent delivery of the most applicable BCP planning and actions for all supporting functions such as Business, Senior Management, and IT department
- Maintain and update departmental, country, and cross-country level BCP plans, wallet cards, data base of BCM tools, etc.
- Routinely inspect Disaster Recovery Sites to ensure site readiness and to test, maintain and improve the company’s frameworks by bench marking with other Financial Institutions
- Periodically assess vulnerabilities against “single point of failure” and schedule BCP tests to mitigate risks
- Monitor potential pandemic or external threats with APAC and International level that cold cause business disruptions and report to management on preventive solutions
- Prepare annual BCM budget forecast and manage departmental expenses
- Responsible for vendor contract documentation, vendor management/performance and procure pandemic items and track inventory accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- Minimum 7 years of leading BCP environment with risk management experience in bank of financial industry
- Strong in Global Markets Trading Technology, BCP related systems and applications, governance and market practices and extensive skills in Excel
- Be able to make sound decisions, initiate appropriate actions and actively take charge in crisis situations
- Abel to work under pressure with strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, written/verbal communication/ presentation skills
- Monitoring of APAC events/incidents outside of business hours is required
- Good command of English and Chinese
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rhythy Martin for more detail.