Head of Business Process and Control
- 100k p/m + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced process and policy professional. My client is looking for a Head of Business Process and Control, working in a heavily regulator focused role, the incumbent will ensure that there is a strong risk and control framework in place to ensure that the business operates in line with internal and external regulations.
- Leading the full cycle and building of frameworks for Policy implementation, business processes and controls.
- Working closely with the other business units including legal and compliance and the regional regulators to ensure compliance across the business.
- Review and approve surveillance methodologies from an APAC perspective, in areas including Policy, Marketing guidelines, Fair Dealing Code and other policies and procedures.
- Provide training and guidance when rolling out new policies and procedures, look at the business to identify ways that processes can be more efficient through the saving of time and/ or money.
- Identify gaps in policies, procedures and controls and come up with solutions to amend these.
- Coordinates discussions with relevant stakeholders to resolve escalated issues or solution gaps identified from RCSA, RRSA or recurring issues from complaints handling.