A well-established (30 years +) global Agency’s Hong Kong office is looking for a Mandarin-speaking Credit Sales candidate to cover both China “onshore” and “offshore’ clients for US$-denominated Asian Bonds (Investment Grade, High Yield, Sovereign, LGFV, PP and 364-day paper). Reporting directly to the Head of the Hong Kong office, the ideal candidate will have their own portable client base, management skills, and the drive to build a business. A minimum of five years Asia bond Trading, Sales or Agency / IDB broking experience required. Competitive salary provided and strong cash commission incentives for motivated candidates.
- As Desk-Head, the candidate will create and execute a client coverage business plan, including hiring and existing staff;
- Hire, nurture, train and build Junior Sales;
- As a team-leader the candidate will themselves cover larger Chinese clients;
- Develop new clients, and strengthen existing relationships;
- Understand clients (Credit) bond criteria.
- Self-motivated, confident and hungry to succeed, with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in Credit Trading, Sales or Agency / IDB broking;
- Mandarin speaker, good command of written and spoken English. Cantonese is a plus, but is not a requirement.