Head of China Sales and Intermediary Business
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
A Career with Hang Seng Bank - Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Hang Seng Investment Management (HSVM) – Client Solutions and Institutional Business
Hang Seng Investment Management Limited (HSVM) was incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability in April 1993. HSVM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited (the “Bank”) and is the investment arm of the Bank.
HSVM provides investment management services to the Bank and the Bank’s customers and has extensive experience in managing index-tracking funds, retirement funds, institutional accounts and private client portfolios. In particular, it has expertise in managing funds related to the Mainland and Hong Kong markets, including funds investing directly in the Mainland market through the qualified foreign institutional investor (QFII) regime since 2003, and an Renminbi qualified foreign institutional investor exchange traded fund (RQFII ETF) launched in 2013.
We are currently seeking a high-calibre professional to join the Client Solutions and Institutional Business Department as the Head of China Sales and Intermediary Business.
- Develop the fund distribution business in Mainland China, including MRFs, ETFs under the upcoming ETF Connect
- Develop the institutional business in Mainland China by recruiting discretionary mandates
- Formulate sales and marketing strategy at the product level, as well as the brand level
- Familiar with the relevant regulatory requirements of HK and Mainland China and make sure the Group compliance requirements are complied
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline
- 5 to 7 years’ fund sales experience; related to institutional business, retail fund distribution, ETF marketing
- Able to lead a team to achieve sales target
- Able to work under pressure with good business sense
- Excellent presentational skill as well as inter-personal communication
- Proficiency in both English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Passes in HKSI licensing examinations
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.