Our client is a global fintech company providing cross border remittance and payment service who is looking for a Head of Compliance to join their growing business in Hong Kong. You will be reporting to management and leading compliance committee.
- Lead a global compliance team to ensure compliance program, product, and services are implemented and consistent with all applicable local laws and regulations across all regions in which the company operates.
- Develop and maintain compliance policies, procedures, and controls globally and oversee regional compliance programs.
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes and provide compliance advisory support in current and new business initiatives.
- Provide oversight, risk assessment, control, support, and coordination for AML compliance including money-laundering detection, KYC, partner bank due diligence; investigate and provide analysis of any suspicious transactions in accordance with AML regulations; oversee the appropriate record-keeping functions.
- Support and conduct compliance training to relevant staff in accordance with company policy and relevant regulatory requirements and educate employees regarding the impact on our organization in the event of non-compliance.
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance and promote the adoption of a compliance culture throughout company’s operation and values
- Provide guidance in consultation with the product and business stakeholders regarding new features and service offerings.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in Fintech industry, cross-border remittance compliance monitoring
- Solid experience in both Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory and General Compliance
- A good team player to work with various regions in result delivery