Head of Compliance and Risk Management
- Market Rate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Nov 18
Our client is a leading player in the corporate and commercial banking sector in Hong Kong. In view of their business expansion in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a Head of Transaction Banking to join them. In this newly created position, the incumbent will have the chance to plan and launch a new department for our client in order to consolidate their position in the market.
- Provides leadership to the risk management and compliance teams. Responsible for people development to ensure the smooth running of daily operation of these teams.
- Participate in key management meetings to ensure that regulations are included in all business decisions.
- Provides key compliance and risk advisory services to business entities.
- Develop and implement a dynamic process to identify, measure, monitor, control or mitigate and report pertinent business risks
- Ensure the company is in compliance with its internal operating policies and procedures and external legal, regulatory or contractual requirements
- Ensure the company has effective systems and tools for the measurement of various types of quantifiable risk
- Establish effective communications channels with regulators as well as ensure regular and transparent communication mechanisms
- Min Bachelor degree in accountancy or business related degree. Degree in Law is a plus
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience from the financial service industry with solid regulatory risk management experience, preferably from Big 4
- Experienced and capable in dealing with SFC
- Prior experience in SFC related business with license 1,2,4,6,9 is a plus
- Excellent analytical, leadership, problem-solving and communication skills
- High level of integrity and clarity in communication and action
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**