Head of Compliance and Risk Management Division
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Re Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- 08 Aug 18 2018-08-08
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are looking for a high caliber person to join our team in the following position:
- Establish, implement and monitor compliance policies, procedures;
- Monitor day-to-day compliance responsibilities including SFC reporting, licensing, AML, KYC and general compliance duties;
- Formulate, review and update the operational procedures to ensure full regulatory compliance for internal & external audits and regulatory inspections;
- Supervise fulfillment of SFC license holders’ requirements for CPT training;
- Compliance with overseas investments by the CIRC-regulated fund;
- Pre-trade Risk Control & Post-trade Compliance Monitoring;
- Assist in Product Design and Business Development;
- Regulatory reporting & Compliance updating.
- Minimum 8 years of solid experience in sell-side securities firm or in buy-side asset managers in a capacity of compliance manager roles;
- Having sound knowledge of SFO and SFC codes & guidelines, CRS regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management controls;
- A holder of bachelor degree or above in Law, Finance, Accounting, Business or related discipline(s);
- Excellent command in both written & spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications as only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.