Head of Corporate Finance, RO type 6 Principle
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
A Chinese brokerage house backed up by their parent company is looking to build their Corporate finance business and is looking for Type 6 RO Principle to join their team to heads up and build the business.
- Handle full spectrum on structuring and executing of corporate finance transactions.
- Implementing or advising on takeovers, mergers, amalgamations, acquisitions, disposals, demutualisations, project financing, management buyouts, corporate restructurings, initial public offerings, right issues, placements and other fund raising exercises
- Assess potential deals, set objectives, explore new business and maintain good client relationships
- Support the investment analysis and decision process of investment projects
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned by management
- Strong experience in M&A and IPO
- University Graduate or above in Finance, Economics or related discipline; preferably with CFA / CPA / MBA qualifications
- Minimum 10 years' corporate finance experience with a reputable investment bank or corporate finance department of sizable securities firm
- Hong Kong SFC Type 6 RO and Principal status
- Working knowledge in the Listing Rules and Takeovers Codes is required
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must
- Willing to travel
An excellent opportunity to join a fast expanding business.