- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 18 Jun 18
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Head of Credit Approval, Commercial Bank
Head of Credit Approval job in Hong Kong. Manage team and perform credit approval for Commercial Banking
Your new company
A vacancy has arisen in region for a Department Head - Credit Approval Manager to manage a team of credit approvers, and to assess, review and approve commercial / corporate bank credit applications within delegated lending authority and ensure that the quality of the credit portfolio is maintained within acceptable parameters, as defined by group credit policies standards.
Your new role
As the Head of Commercial Credit in the Risk Department, you will report directly to the CRO. You will perform in-depth financial analysis and approve credit cases including trade and lending within independent approval authority. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills as you instil a strong and disciplined credit culture through coaching and guiding the business teams. You will also be involved with various ad hoc credit risk projects as they arise.
What you'll need to succeed
- 15+ years experience in credit approval with strong knowledge and past experience covering Hong Kong Commercial Banking clients
- You're analytical, detail oriented and a team player with sound credit judgement.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Due to target local client segment. you will be required to speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English on a day-to-day basis.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Base salary and Annual Discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive fringe benefits.
- Career development to senior management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Credit Risk contact Jack Leung at Hays on +852 2230 7918 or email email@example.com.