Head of Credit & Credit Control_Native Cantonese
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ManpowerGroup Hong Kong
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
My client is a local financial institution is looking for a senior executive to overseas the operation of the Credit and Credit Control Department to monitor and review the credit policies, procedures and risk management manual
Job Summary :
- Lead a team in management of credit policies, procedures and risk management manual;
- Review credit proposals to evaluate the risks and provide professional advice to management for credit approval;
- Scrutinize all loan documentation and approve disbursement; Implement strict credit control on all receivables and initiate immediate actions, including legal proceedings for all past due and non-performing accounts.
- Degree in Business Administration or related discipline;
- Preferred major in Finance, Commerce.
- Min. 12 years experience in banking and finance industry;
- Preferred 8 years experience in supervisory level in Credit and Credit Control Management;
- Good analytical skill and strong credit judgment;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese; In-depth knowledge in different industries and business sectors and thorough understanding of the operation of vehicle, equipment and mortgage finance;
- Sound knowledge in lending principles, code of practices and other guidelines from various regulatory authorities in relation to banking and finance.
Interested parties, please send your Resume in MS WORD format to Jenny.Chai@manpower.com.hk.