Our client is a global leading blockchain platform. To cope with their expansion plan in APAC region, they are now looking for a Head of Customer Services for their Hong Kong office.
Our client is a global leading blockchain platform. To cope with their expansion in APAC region, they are now looking for a Head of Customer Services to join their Hong Kong office.
- Set up a new customer service centre located in mainland China
- Manage the team effectively and efficiently and achieve all KPIs
- Establish cost-effective measures for the team
- Continuously monitor customers' needs and drive the team to observe market trends and which parts of current services need to be improved
- Drive new changes for current procedures and process to optimise efficiency
- Provide guidance and training for the team
- Continuously review and update the procedure manual
- Establish and deliver cost effective measures for the team
- Other Ad-hoc duties assigned by the management
- Excellent communications skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- At least 6 years of relevant experience gained from working in sizeable financial services firms
- With experience in both customer services team management and project management
- With experience in setting up new team and preparing procedure manuals
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Woody Chiu at email@example.com or on 29196115 quoting the job title for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.