Head of Digital Content Studio Asia Pacific - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Head of Digital Content Studio Asia Pacific
. Principal responsibilities
- Lead the Digital as a Channel Operations Content Studio for Asia across multiple sites.
- Oversee public website development, hosting migration projects, editorial development and search engine optimisation
- Own all content across HSBC's retail digital platforms.
- Define the set of policies, procedures, guidelines, rules and compliance metrics that will help maintain and operate the platforms and products under a high degree of innovation and change whilst maintaining world class legal and regulatory capabilities.
- Own the global matrix of who creates content, who approves it, and who optimises it.
- Ensure review cycles are in place so that platforms are maintained to a high standard from an information management, analytical and SEO perspective.
- Manage global and regional stakeholders from various groups such as Product, Marketing, Customer Service, Branch Network, Analytics, Compliance, Legal and IT in order to drive forward decisions around policies, platform roadmap and key investments.
- Identify the need for projects or task forces to execute items of strategic or operational importance.
- Remain abreast of industry and technology trends, study the competition and anticipate the needs of the company and the user base.
- Regularly examine site analytics, team and technology to determine what changes need to take place to ensure problems are solved and market needs are addressed ahead of time
- Own the day-to-day processes for creating, tagging, maintaining, localising and cleaning up content and define longer term goals around content requirements, platform evolution and drive the development of new capabilities.
- Ensure service levels around content management are defined and delivered via our digital global centres of excellence.
- Regularly solicit feedback from global and regional stakeholders and seek to improve processes and technologies as required.
- Support global and regional teams in executing delivery initiatives, establishing content partnership and content marketing initiatives.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Demonstrated Experience in content architecture, content management and content APIs.
- Knowledge of web technologies and digital metric tracking tools.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages and deliverables to stakeholders of all levels, both internally and externally.
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities.
- Strong leadership skills with significant experience in leading and motivating teams.
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors including commercials, risk, and customer experience to determine the implications and make recommendations as needed.
- Strong performance management with experience of coaching and developing individuals to achieve excellence.
- The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations.
- Innovative with the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.
- Experience of process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation.
- Strong Negotiator, with selling expertise and the ability to co-ordinate across all business functions and in the external digital market supporting executive and non-executive working groups and effecting change through people in a large matrix organization.
- Managing operational functions, directing process reengineering and efficiency exercises.
- Keen understanding of products, services and underlying processes to fulfil.
- Subject Matter Expert of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from around the world.
- Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for HSBC, its customers and other stakeholders
- Experience in both the developed and emerging markets
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.