Our client is a Chinese Private Bank that has historical in China with a diversity of investment products. For their fast-growing business in Hong Kong, they are now hiring a Head of EAM( External Asset Manager). This will be a new role to start from scratch. They are now looking for an energetic and ambitious candidate to join their team.
As the Head of EAM, you will be the first person to join the team and work with the Head of PWM. You have to develop strategies for the team and build up the team in a certain period of time.
Your responsibility includes:
- Develop strategies to develop the EAM sector to ensure asset growth and to generate revenue;
- Work as an EAM expert, source other external asset managers in partnership with the firm;
- Aspire to achieve team performance objectives and to uphold risk/compliance culture;
- At least 8 years of PWM experience and is familiar with the operational model of EAM;
- Able to deliver results in a reasonable period of time, and is passionate in working in a growing WM platform
For more information or interested candidates, please click apply now or email your CV / Tel: +852 3008 0358 to look for Claudia Lee.
A confidential conversation is always welcome.