Head of ECM
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
A leading regional Investment Bank, with a strong APAC platform and an established league table presence, seeks a Managing Director to lead their Equity Capital Markets (ECM) team in Hong Kong.
In this position, the Head of Equity Capital Markets will be required to play a prominent role in the origination and execution of various ECM related transactions in the Greater China region. This will include, but not be limited to, IPO's, rights issues, private placements and equity-linked transactions. You will also be required to work alongside senior management in maintaining and developing both existing and new clients of the bank.
- Play a leading role in the origination and execution of ECM related transactions in the APAC region.
- Responsible for deal sourcing, management, due diligence and deal execution.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with both new and existing clients of the bank.
- Responsible for the expansion and development of the groups ECM channels spanning the China market.
- Actively involved in client pitches, on-going business development and idea generation for the team.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 12+ years of ECM and/or corporate finance deal experience within a reputable investment bank.
- Able to manage, mentor and lead a growing capital markets team.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills. Both written and verbal Mandarin is required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Banker to lead the banks origination efforts in the region. This IB offers an extremely sound platform, with room for both individual and career growth.