Our client is a global integrated financial service provider, focusing on trade finance and consumer finance, and exploring through technology-driven efficiency, automated and intelligent business. The incumbent will be responsible for treasury management and financing overseas.
- Formulate and implement financial plans according to corporate strategic planning, and establish and improve the company's financial management systems and processes;
- Establish financial analysis and decision-making models, and provide professional support to the management team;
- Responsible for the preparation, implementation, and control of the budget;
- Analyze the business activities of each business line, dig opportunity points in terms of revenue and costs, propose risk points, and increase income and reduce expenditures;
- Responsible for cash flow planning and management, and establish risk control management;
- Responsible for establishing financial risk control mechanisms such as internal accounting, auditing, and internal control to avoid internal loopholes and risks and ensure the safety of funds, finances, and taxes;
- Responsible for overseas financing of the group;
- CPA or other finance-related certificates, bachelor degree or above;
- CFO related experience of large integrated financial companies or transaction banks or international trading groups or listed companies;
- Experience in group-level financial management, fund planning and position management;
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested candidate please feel free to reach email@example.com, WhatsApp - 86-51235801 to learn more.