Head of Fixed Income and Structured Products
The Product Manager is a senior management level position responsible for managing a broad range of Product Management employees, setting strategy and providing direction, leadership and budgetary management, etc. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the development of product plans, strategies, and tactics while coordinating product lines through product life-cycles in coordination with the broader Product Management team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Product Managers to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Oversee strategic program roadmaps, development, launches, and marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product, as well as survey and analyze competitive industry landscapes to identify relative trends, threats, and opportunities to apply in strategy development and execution
- Manage day-to-day product marketing for core products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
- Execute the client value propositions, positioning, segmentation, pricing, targeting, channel strategies, and competitive differentiation to achieve preferred status as partner to Citi clients
- Develop plans and execute functional strategies for a country, group of countries, region, or business requiring coordination and integration across units as well as provide input into strategic decisions affecting job family or function within region or business
- Manage client and competitor market research, develop product innovation roadmap, and address fundamental trials of product commoditization to create an advanced set of solutions
- Oversee all aspects of program life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field as well as help drive innovation by working with external partners/alliances to develop products, manage ongoing relationships, and prepare agreements
- Contribute to achievement of acquisition targets, product financial performance, revenue performance, and expense management goals as well as oversee identification and execution of opportunities and gaps business plans
- Develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions and client management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Required Licensing/Registration: Series 7
- Experience in marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, and/or analytics
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to define and achieve high value business goals
- Working knowledge of market dynamics, products, and competitive climate
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated influencing skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .