Head of Foreign Exchange
- HKD70000 - HKD80000 per month + attractive package + fringe benefits
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
As the Head of Foreign Exchange in a Well-established leading bank, your prime responsibilities will be defining and lead the FX investment product strategy to grow the Bank's wealth busines & building the FX investment product suite to fulfill the needs of different customer groups and segments within the Bank
about the company.
Our client is a Well-established leading bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an agressive professional to join their team as Head of Foreign Exchange.
about the job.
As the Head of Foreign Exchange, your prime responsibilities will be as follow:
- Define and lead the FX investment product strategy to grow the Bank's wealth business
- Build the FX investment product suite to fulfill the needs of different customer groups and segments within the Bank
- Leverage digital channel development to improve customers' FX investment journey and experience
- Collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure the product suitability and platform efficiency for FX investment products
skills & experiences required.
- University degree in Economics/Finance or related disciplines, preferably with relevant professional qualifications (CFA, FRM, CAIA, etc)
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience in the local retail investment industry with good knowledge on capital market operation including FX, commodities and interest rates.
- trong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good project management, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a prestigious bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of strategic business expansion.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Senior Consultant - Retail Banking) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion or email you updated resume to email@example.com