Our client is a Chinese securities company. They are looking for a Head of IBD - RO6 to join the team. This position is based in Hong Kong.
- In charge of investment banking department;
- Set and meet ambitious revenue and other financial goals by establishing and maintaining a strong pipeline of episodic deals;
- Identify and anticipate all types of risks (e.g. industry, portfolio, diversification, sovereign, commercial, currency, etc.);
- Be the trusted advisor by providing sophisticated financial solutions tailored to the clients' needs and acting as a content provider on market trends;
- Serve as the expert on regulatory, financial and complex strategic issues relating to corporate finance transactions.
- Holder of a bachelor's degree or above;
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry, specifically within Investment Bank;
- Must be Responsible Officer Type 6 ;
- Previous success and proven track record in managing a investment banking department and closing investment banking transactions;
- Thorough understanding of all capital advisory services as well as M&A;
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills, outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to express ideas in a persuasive, confident, organized and articulate manner;
- Good Command of both English and Chinese (Mandarin).