Head of IT
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 25 Oct 17 2017-10-25
Our client is a Hong Kong-listed service provider of comprehensive investment and financing solutions. We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Head of IT to join the company in Hong Kong.
Based in HK you will be reporting to senior management and fully responsible for formulating and initiating the strategy as well as managing development and IT solutions.
You will have to manage IT costing and budgeting and work closely with the business and operation side to fully understand their needs and drive the related IT solutions. You will also be instrumental and proactive on recommending new technologies and solutions to further improve the systems to support the business side.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science/ Information Technology or any related discipline
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in IT, 10 years in MNC companies with regional exposure, with end to end full life cycle project management experience. Experience in Chinese financial firm will be preferred
- Strong experience in people management and stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills and presentation, good business sense and commercial sense
- Good command of English and Chinese, including Mandarin
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley is part of the larger SThree group
Award winner of International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 and "Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong" by Great Place to Work 2017