Our Client is a well-known investment bank and they are looking for a Head of IT with fluent Mandarin to oversee the company's IT department.
- Oversee all IT applications, infrastructure, security, and operations
- Develop, implement and maintain IT policies, standard, and procedure for company-wide IT needs
- Design and implement short and long term strategic plans to ensure IT capacity meets existing and future requirements
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocol, standard in support of all IT procurement and development effort
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure IT products and services
- Proactively monitor and review IT performance and provide performance statistics and reports, develop strategies for maintaining IT
- Manage IT operational costs, conduct near and long term financial forecast for expanded functionality/user base
- Manage IT asset with proper inventory control on record keeping, maintenance, and related documentation
- Select, mentor, and mature a center of excellent staff to perform development and support tasks
- 10+ years' experience managing and delivering IT design and operations
- 5+ years' experience of successful leadership for the IT team, preferably in an investment banking/securities brokerage environment
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Computer Science or related engineering disciplines
- Strong knowledge of IT applications, infrastructure, security, operations, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with Excellent Mandarin; knowledge of Simplified Chinese is a plus
Interested parties, please submit your resume stated with your current salary, expected salary, and notice period.