Head of IT - Buy Side Firm
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
Our client is a Well Established Buy Side Firm with multiple offices in Asia Pacific. To cope with its expansion across the region, they are looking for an Head of IT to help bring the organization to next level.
Our client is a reputable Investment Management Firm with multiple offices in Asia Pacific. To cope with its expansion across the region, they are looking for an Head of IT to help bring the organization to next level.
- Regional responsibility and coordination of all IT matters
- Facilitates communication between business, staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization
- Responsible for the management of multiple information and communication systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging and office automation
- Involvement in technical infrastructure projects by group IT
- Develops and implements user-training programs
- Oversees IT security, IT risk management, BCM (business continuity management), regulatory requirements and back up procedures
- Degree Holder in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience
- Direct management of a major IT operation is preferred
- Significant experience in a financial services setup is desirable, specifically in technology and information systems planning to support business goals
- General knowledge of business processes and their interrelationship gained through several years of related experience
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, both logical and interpersonal
- Ability to negotiate and defuse conflicts
- Self-motivator, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eddie Cheng on +852 3907 3950.